Do you show these signs of aging?
1. Skin color has become gray because of less blood flow?
2. Fine vertical lines around the mouth?
3. Scars from trauma, acne, or chicken pox?
4. Skin texture has become less smooth. As a result, the person looks “worn”, “tired”, or “droopy”. The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in children and young adults of every skin color) has faded to a dull gray.
Why the Vampire Facial®?
There are many ways to rejuvenate the face. You may have tried some of the following strategies:
· Skin creams and facial peels may be helpful but not strong enough to rejuvenate the tissue adequately
· Retin A® and other prescription medication (like hydroquinone) may improve texture: however, results me be minimal and slow to be realized.
· Hyaluronic Acid filler (HAs) restore volume but do not increase firmness.
With the Vampire Facial®, growth factors, combined with micro-needling, turn on skin’s healing mechanisms, leading to a decrease in fine lines and wrinkles, increased elasticity and firmness, smoother texture and younger color.
Call Today to Schedule an Appointment!